What Are the Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner? These Questions Can Bring You Two on the Same Page. When you have decided on your life partner, you should be absolutely certain about the outcome you are going to get. There can never be any doubt in your mind about the future of this relationship. However, as human beings, we tend to commit various mistakes, and that’s why we can never be sure of what we are going to meet in the end. That’s why we should be focused on choosing the right partner for our life. But how can we be sure of that? This is where this post comes in handy.
We are going to tell you exactly how you can choose the right partner. They say communication is the key to everything. We do believe in that. For that reason, we have listed some questions here which will help you understand your partner better. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Why Is It Important to Ask Deep Questions to Your Partner?
Human beings are ever so changing, and that’s why we cannot foresee our future so easily. But we can surely trust our instincts and our judgment to make a choice. So, how can we do that? Well, the best method would be to use communication and questions.
- The right kind of questions can reveal a lot about a particular person. So, why not use that?
- Questions can lead to amazing conversations. They can help you understand the person like never before.
- Deep questions lead to deep conversations. But something they can work as ice-breakers as well, helping you get over a phase of pause between you two.
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner about Love
Be it a boy or a girl; your partner should have his or her own view on life and love. Hence, you should ask his questions related to these topics and get to know what he thinks about them. So, here are some questions, which are not necessarily difficult, but they can surely get him to think. Let’s look at them.
- Suppose you are given the power to fix at least one problem in the world; what would you fix?
- If you were allowed to live anywhere around the world, where would you choose?
- Is there any advice in particular that you would like to give to someone who is just graduating high school?
- If you were allowed to choose your name, which one would you have picked for yourself?
- Suppose your home is on fire and you are allowed to take three things before you leave; what would they be?
- If you become super famous overnight, would you feel bad about your lack of privacy?
- If you were given a lot of money to plan a date for me, how would you plan that? If you were given three wishes immediately, what would you choose?
- Suppose you have a terminal illness; how would you react to the news?
- Suppose you just have one single week to live, tell me some of the things you would like to do.
- Would you make any kind of sacrifice for an absolute stranger if the situation demands you to?
- Suppose one of your family members needs a kidney and you are the only match; what would you do?
- Do you like pets? If yes, then what is your favorite pet?
- Would you ever gift me a pet dog?
- If you hear your neighbor abusing his child or wife, would you just mind your business or just call the police?
- If I go missing tomorrow, would you spend the rest of your life looking for me, or would you just move on?
- How soon would you move on if you see me going missing?
- Suppose you are asked to invite three people to dinner who are dead; whom would you invite?
- If you get a long age, what are the things you would like to accomplish by then?
- If you are allowed to have just one superpower for the rest of your life, which one would you like?
- Do you believe in astrology or predictions made based on the things seen on a crystal ball?
- Do you think that our fate is in our hands and only we hold power to change our destiny?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner to Know How He is From Inside
We may seem like something from the outside, but we can be very different from the inside. If you have someone who is exactly like that, then these questions will surely help you a lot. These questions will compel him or her to reveal their inner self as much as possible. Let’s look at them.
- Would you like to live in the moment or choose to save the best for the last?
- Tell me your one favorite thing about yourself.
- Is there anything you would like to change about yourself? If yes, what would that be?
- Between going out somewhere and staying in, which one would you prefer?
- Do you get externally motivated or internally motivated as a person?
- What is your mantra to deal with failure?
- Between the people around you and the things around you, which one do you find more important?
- In life, things break, so what is your way of dealing with them?
- Would you call yourself materialistic?
- What, according to you, is the most perfect day?
- How would you like to plan the perfect day with the perfect person in your life?
- Is there anything in particular that offends you the most?
- Is there anything in particular without which you just cannot survive?
- When you are stressed, what is your mantra to cool things down?
- Between being cremated or buried, which one would you prefer and why?
- Do you do everything in your life based on the teachings of your religion?
- What is the one thing that inspires you the most?
- Between being an optimist, pessimist, or realist, which one would you choose to describe yourself?
- Suppose we notice a very poor man outside a departmental store somewhere; what is the first thing you would think or do?
- If you find someone calling me a name and a very mean one, what would be your reaction, and what would you do?
- Since you are a guy, do you have any close female friends at work?
- Tell me three things you are willing to sacrifice for your life.
- Is there something about yourself that no one else knows about, not even me?
- Do you have the habit of rehearsing a phone call beforehand?
- Have you ever sung to yourself? To someone else?
- What is that one thing in your life for which you are very thankful?
- Do you have a long-time dream that you wish to achieve?
- What is the one thing you are yet to achieve in your life?
- Do you fear getting old?
- What is that one single thing you are most afraid of about getting older?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner to Know More about His Past
Our past shapes us. It is true that one must always be focused on the present, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need to know anything about the past. His past is equally important for your relationship as his present. Here are some questions for you to dig into something more from his past.
- Have you ever done something in the past that you really regret?
- Were you a very different person five years ago?
- What has always been your happiest memory from childhood?
- Do you remember the last time you shed a tear?
- Was there any tradition you did as a child that you wish to repeat with your kids someday?
- Have you learned things the hard way or the easy way?
- Can you vividly recall any dream from your childhood that still haunts you?
- Did you use to look up to someone when you were a child, and where are they now?
- Can you picture your life when you are 60?
- Tell me about the most terrible memory you have from your childhood.
- Tell me three that have drastically changed since you were younger.
- In what areas of your life do you think you have changed the most?
- Can you tell me the first time you were in love?
- Do you remember the first time you said I love you to someone?
- Do you recall any book from your childhood that really changed your life?
- What happens to be your biggest insecurity?
- Is there anything in particular in your life that you’re ashamed of?
- Have you done anything in your childhood that you don’t wish to recall?
- Have you lied to your family in your childhood?
- Do you wish to change anything about the past? If yes, what would it be?
Deep yet Interesting Questions to Ask Your Partner about His/Her Likes and Dislikes
These are some questions that are deep, and they can help you connect emotionally with your partner. You can also move towards building physical intimacy. After all, when you are in love, it is very much crucial. Also, to make the relationship even better, both of you should be on the same page about likes and dislikes. This is how you can have a good time with each other.
- What is that one thing you always feel like doing on a rainy day?
- Tell me the weirdest reason you ever said to someone to break up.
- What makes you laugh the hardest?
- Suppose you are allowed to only listen to one song for the rest of your life; which one would you choose?
- Have you ever met any celebrities?
- What is the one word you hate the most?
- Do you have any pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Tell me about the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you.
- Have you ever bought anything really weird, and it freaked out other people?
- Do you believe in the art of palm reading? Have you ever been to one?
- Between a personal trainer, chef, or a housekeeper, whom would you hire first?
- What would be that first thing you would likely do if you were turned into a woman for a day?
- What is that one movie that you have seen a billion times and still counting?
- Suppose a movie is made about your life; which actor would you want to play your role?
- Were you very naughty when you were in high school?
- Do you relate to any fictional character in particular?
- Would you rather become hot or cold if the situation is pressing?
- Suppose you are born in some different decade; do you have any specific preference as such?
- What is the one thing you absolutely love about being an adult?
- Have you ever played the game of Truth or Dare?
- Can you recall any funny or memorable dates you had accepted?
- Tell me about the ideal place to live according to you.
- Would you live on a farm with me in the middle of nowhere?
- How would you like to decorate your dream house with me?
- Is there any specific thing that you want to have after you retire?
Some Fun and Deep Questions to Get Him Talking About Intimacy
When you are in love, intimacy can play a very important role. It can cement the bond and make you function better as a couple. But how can you do that? How can you know his views on intimacy? Well, these questions can help you judge that. When you have that closeness in between, you can ask him these questions. Let’s look at them.
- Suppose you are in your ideal world; how many times would you like to have sex in a week?
- Do you wish to try something in particular in bed?
- Have you ever thought of doing a threesome someday?
- Did you feel attracted to a man or a woman?
- When did you lose your virginity?
- Do you remember that first day you masturbated?
- Tell me about your number one sexual fantasy.
- Have you ever tried to realize your fantasy in your real life?
- Outside the bedroom, where would you like to have sex?
- Have you ever gotten caught having sex somewhere you were not supposed to?
- Have you ever walked into someone else while they are having sex?
- What is that one crazy thing that you have been asked to do in bed?
- What is your view on porn? Do you watch porn very often?
- Do you have any kind of genre preference when it comes to porn?
- What is your favorite sexual position?
- What sex position does you like the least?
- Tell me about your most erogenous zones.
- What is that you like the most about sex?
- Do you pillow talk after having sex with me?
- Suppose I agree to do role play with you someday; which role would you like to play?
- Which role would you choose for me?
- Do you know anything about BDSM activities? Do you wish to try them someday?
- Do you have any sex toys in mind?
- Tell me about the phrases and words that turn you on the most.
- What is that one wild thing that you wish to try with me?
Some Deep but Political Questions to Ask Your Partner
Our life is not beyond politics, and there is nothing wrong with it either. So, why not ask some questions that are a little bit social and political? This way, you can have a new kind of conversation with your partner. Here are some questions you can ask.
- Why do you think the divorce rate is becoming so high these days?
- Tell me about the biggest flaw in the welfare system of our society.
- Suppose you are running for president; tell me the three key things you would focus on throughout your campaign.
- Would you call yourself pro-choice or pro-life?
- What is your view on hybrid or genetically modified food?
- What is your view on the rise of small businesses?
- How do you, the owners of these businesses can, become more successful?
- What is that one invention that has made the biggest difference for the human race?
- Would you allow your children to have cell phones?
- What do you think about a person’s outward appearance’s effect on his impression?
- Do you think we learn the most during our school days?
- Would you consider yourself a proud citizen of this country?
- What is that one thing that people often joke about, but it is actually something serious?
- What is your view on our political system?
Some Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner about Relationships
Every person has a different outlook on relationships. The same can be said about your partner as well. So, here are some questions to check what he really thinks about relationships and his view on them. Let’s take a look at them.
- What is your view on premarital sex?
- What is that one thing you always look for in a spouse?
- Tell me about your religious and spiritual views and why they are like that.
- What is your view on saving money?
- Between saving money and investing money, what would you prefer more?
- What is the importance of sex in marriage?
- Suppose one of us leaves the town for work. Can you continue a long-distance relationship?
- What, according to you, can easily destroy a relationship any day?
- Would you like to become a father someday?
- How many kids would you like to have? Would you adopt a kid?
- What is more important to you? Working and earning or spending time with family?
- Tell me about the key elements in every successful relationship.
- Do you think it is okay to remain friends with your exes?
- Would you consider emotional ‘cheating’ equally bad as real cheating?
- What is your view on open relationships? Do you think that is better to have?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner to Know What He Feels About You
What he/she thinks about is very much important if you wish to have a successful life with that person. Hence, here are some questions to know what he really thinks inside.
- When did you realize that you needed to be with me?
- Do you wish for the same kind of commitment from my side?
- What does commitment mean to you?
- What was my first impression of you?
- Would you rather wish to see me be good in the kitchen or be good in the bedroom?
- What is more appealing to you? A stay-at-home mom or a career-driven woman?
- If you are to dedicate your favorite song to our relationship, which one would that be?
- What is the best part about our meeting?
So, these are the deep questions you can ask your partner. I hope next time you think about being in a committed relationship, you can use these questions and get to know him/her better. If you have any such personal experience, then do feel free to share that with us in the comments section. Your experience can help our readers a lot.