What Are Some Personal Questions to Ask a Guy? These Questions Can Reveal a Lot About Him. Do you have a guy friend? Well, we all know that most boys tend to be a bit reserved. They don’t like to reveal too much about themselves, at least not in the first go. That’s why you need to ask a few questions in order to understand what’s actually going on with them.
But what are these questions that you can ask? Well, this is what this post is all about. Here, we will be telling you about some personal questions you can ask a guy and get to know him better. Some of these questions can also be a good conversation starter or ice-breaker. Sometimes, we just run out of things to talk about. That is where these questions can really help you take the conversation forward. Plus, if you are really interested in that guy, you can get to know a lot about him before you make up your mind.
Without any further ado, let’s get started.
When to Ask Personal Questions to Ask a Guy?
As you can understand, these questions will not be so simple all the time. Most of the time, they tend to evoke some personal memory of that person. Hence, you need to be a bit mindful about the timing. Don’t just go around and ask these questions very casually or at the wrong time; otherwise, the result will be quite the opposite.
Also, make sure you have that kind of relationship with the person. No one would reveal their personal information, thoughts, and feelings to anyone they are not comfortable with. Therefore, first, you create that kind of comfort zone, and then you ask the questions.
Here, I have listed the questions categorically so that you can understand which questions you can ask based on the topic of discussion.
Some General Type Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Apart from funny questions, there are some general questions, yet they are quite personal. They can reveal a lot about the person and what they think about life. A man’s perception of life can reveal a lot of things for you before you commit.
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you in life till now?
- What is the one thing that never fails to make you emotional?
- What is your idea about God and the universal power? Do you believe in them?
- Do you often feel very stressed with life?
- What makes you feel very low without any apparent reason?
- Are you afraid of dying? Or do you feel natural about it?
- Please that one thing which always makes you very angry.
- Is there any person to whom you feel the most grateful?
- If you are allowed to change one thing about yourself, what would that be?
- Who is the most inspiring figure in your life?
- Do you often take risks in your life?
- Do you have a dream of becoming rich and famous someday?
- Do rich and famous people often inspire or incite you?
- The one very precious thing that you have sacrificed in your life.
- What is the nicest gesture you have ever received from someone else?
- If you describe your childhood in three words? What would they be?
- How close are you to your family and relatives?
- Can you tell me three things that your friends would use to describe you?
- Do you have too much faith or little faith in people in general?
- Are you a very secretive person, or are you good at keeping secrets?
- Have you learned anything significant from your past relationships?
- Do you often get proposed to by many girls?
- Have you ever cheated on anyone?
- The one life goal that you are desperate to achieve very quickly.
- Do you see me anywhere with you in the future?
- Where do you wish to see yourself in life five years from now?
Also Read: My Boyfriend Doesn’s Respect Me
Some Personal Yet Interesting Questions to Ask a Guy
These questions are personal, yet they are very interesting as well. They can be used as first or second-date questions, or you can use them anytime you think the conversation is falling slowly. Every single one of these questions can be a conversation starter.
- Between being introverted and extroverted, how would you describe yourself?
- The one thing for which you are most thankful in your life.
- Between your mom and dad, whom do you think is closer to you?
- Do you use any online dating apps?
- Do you keep a bucket list of the things you wish to get done?
- Who do you consider to be your best friend?
- Do you think that a girl can be your best friend?
- The one accomplishment that you always look forward to.
- Do you love your privacy? Or do you consider yourself an open book?
- The one phase of your life that you consider the best part of your life.
- Suppose your wife is diagnosed with a terminal disease like cancer; what would you do?
- What is that one quality you think you inherited from your parents?
- The one melodious song you can listen to over and over again and never get tired of.
- What was the worst or most depressing phase of your life, that you wish to erase?
- What would you ask if you suddenly come across a genie in the bottle?
- Do you love doing your job on a daily basis?
- What is your view on cheating?
- Is there anything that you wish to change about yourself?
- Between brains and muscles, what do you prefer the most?
- What is that one thing you think is absolutely necessary for marriage?
- What was your ambition while growing up?
- Have you ever lost someone permanently, very, very close to you?
- When you are feeling low, what do you do to feel a bit better?
- Is there anything about which people always misunderstand you?
- Tell me about your most preferred place to have a quiet vacation.
- Have you ever broken any girl’s heart?
- Would you relocate for your girlfriend if needed?
- Do you think you will become a great parent?
- Do you think it is okay to judge a book by its cover?
- Do you regret anything in your life?
- Is there anybody with whom you can talk freely when you are not feeling okay?
- Describe the perfect weekend you can think of.
- Between religious and spiritual, what would you consider yourself?
- Suppose the love of your life is from a different religion; would you convert?
- Do you think that life gives us second chances?
- Is there anything in particular that you think is your biggest mistake in life?
- What did you learn from your mistakes?
- Is there any place in particular that you call your favorite place?
- Can you describe your philosophy in life?
- What kind of movies do you like? Can you name five of them?
- What would be your approach if your parents decide not to accept your lover?
- Is there any book in particular that has taught you a lot in your life?
- Tell me about the most adventurous thing you have done so far.
- What went wrong in your last relationship?
- Do you like to confront people?
- What is your view on staying friends with your ex?
Also Read: Guy Stops Talking to you
Some Personal Questions About a Guy and His Growing Up
Knowing some important things about a man growing up can tell you a lot about his character. So, when you are planning to delve deeper and get personal, then why not ask a few specific questions about his childhood?
- Tell me the most memorable memory you have while growing up.
- Do you have any childhood heroes?
- While growing up, did you have a big group of friends, or were you a loner?
- Is there a dream in particular that you always had while growing up?
- Do you love being at family gatherings? Are you very close to distant relatives?
- Can you tell me your favorite vacation with your family? And what was the place?
- While growing up, was there anything that you were always afraid of?
- Did you have any kind of pet peeve while growing up?
- Have you had the habit of keeping collectibles? Do you still have any of them?
- Do you still have some habits from your childhood?
- How often you used to get scolded by your parents because of your naughtiness?
- Did you use to attend any religious services when you were a child?
- Have you had any pets while growing up? Did your parents or landlord allow you to have a pet at your house?
- Do you still own a pet?
- Tell me your all-time favorite TV show.
- Is there any favorite song from your childhood? The one that can sum up your childhood.
- Have you always had more guy friends compared to girlfriends while growing up?
- Has it changed much with you growing up?
- Who had always scolded you more? Between your mom and dad?
- Is there anything that you always felt insecure about?
- Were you the only child of your parents, or do you have siblings?
- Tell me, how old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Were you the favorite student of your teachers?
- Was there any teacher that you were really afraid of?
- Tell me about the most influential teacher you ever had.
- If you were given a chance to go back in time, which age would you choose to return?
- Who is that one friend from childhood with whom you would spend your days from childhood?
Also Read: How to tackle relationship issues
Some Personal Questions About How the Guy See Himself and His Current Life
These questions will reveal a lot about how he sees himself and what he thinks about his life. He is no more a child, so these questions will tell you what he is like as an adult.
- What, according to you, is your “The Best” quality?
- Is there anything about you that’s not really good?
- Is there anything about your own character that you always hide and regret?
- Is there any secret about yourself that you would never let anyone know?
- Do you wish to do something in life that will be considered scary?
- Are you satisfied with the career path that you have taken?
- What makes you very attracted to a person?
- What makes you not so attracted to a person?
- Between physical appearance and inner beauty, what attracts you the most?
- Is there a hobby that you can’t indulge in due to a lack of time and money?
- Do you have anything in your daily routine in your life that you wish to change?
- Is there any regret about the kind of behavior you showed towards someone in particular?
- Are you satisfied with the kind of person you are?
- Have you felt depressed because of the way you are?
- Do you think that you can lead a monogamous for as long as you live?
- Do you often pretend to be someone you are not?
- Do you think you can enjoy your life if you pretend to be someone else?
- Have you ever felt the need to impress someone in your life?
- Can you tell me a word that best describes you?
- Do you think you are smarter than most people around you?
- What is your take on religion?
Also read: 201 First Date Questions
Some Personal Questions to Ask a Guy About Future
The future is the most important part of our life. So, when you are asking all kinds of personal questions to a person, it is okay to have some idea about his future. Hence, here are some questions you can ask him about his future.
- If you are to plan your wedding, what type of wedding would you prefer?
- Have you thought about having kids? If so, how many children do you think would be good?
- Between a city, suburb, or country, which place would you choose to live in?
- Do you think that the fabric of our relationship will definitely change after marriage?
- Do you have any retirement plans, or do you wish to work in something or the other till the time you die?
- Do you have any big goals that you wish to achieve by a certain age?
- Do you have any particular philosophy when it comes to raising kids?
- Do you wish to have your extended family around you all the time?
- Is there a possibility that you might ever think of adopting a kid?
- Will you go out of the station for work if you have to after marriage?
- When you will have your family, will you often have friend’s nights?
- Do you have any plan to become best friends with your child?
- How do you want your kids to look at you as a parent?
- Is there a destination you have in mind to retire?
- How would you like to spend your retirement?
- Would you prefer doing something you love rather than something lucrative and money-making?
- What if your child comes out Gay or Lesbian? What would be your reaction?
- Do you often think about death?
- Would you want your child to pursue higher education? Or would you let them do what they wish to do?
- Would you let your child immediately start working right after they complete their studies?
- Do you prefer your child to stay with you after a certain age, or do you want them to find their own way?
- Suppose tomorrow your parents tell you that you are adopted; what would be your reaction?
- Can you picture a perfect marriage for yourself?
- Do you think it will be possible for you to spend every single second of your life with someone?
- What is your view on personal space and separate hobbies?
Also Read: Are you emotionally needy?
Some Personal Questions to Ask a Guy About Bit Difficult Topics
There are some topics about which we may not feel very comfortable talking. But we still need to face them once in a while. What if you get to handle one such topic in your relationship with this man? This is why you need to be very sure about these questions. Make sure you mind the timing while asking these questions.
- Do you think that you would ever need to go for couples counseling?
- If there is some issue that happens in the relationship, would you prefer communication or conflict?
- Do you know how to compromise in a relationship?
- Do you often give too much importance to how others view you?
- Would you wish your lover to provide you with constant support, or you can handle yourself?
- Do you have any kind of destructive habits in your character?
- Do you think comprising your own happiness is too much for you?
- What kind of support do you think you would need if you go through a difficult phase?
- Is there anything that makes you cry one too many times?
- Have you tried to push someone to make them do something?
- During an argument, can you hold your temper, or do you often go beyond?
- Do you have the habit of keeping your feelings to yourself and then blowing up one day?
- What is your method of keeping your temperament in control?
- Have you ever had a priest or therapist?
- Do you often question a particular point in your life that you wish to change?
- Did you feel attracted to someone very younger than you or older than you?
- When you are intimate with your lover, do you often picture someone else?
- Do you watch porn? If yes, then how often do you watch them?
- What is your take on clubs and clubs for gentlemen with special perks?
Also read: Do you love her, signs
Some Personal Questions to ask a guy with a Twist of Fun
Yes, I know that asking someone some personal questions can, at times, be a bit tiring. However, you can ask these questions; they are indeed personal, yet they still have a twist and are funny as well. These questions can surely keep the conversation fun.
- Do you have any movies that can be called your guilty pleasure?
- Do you have the habit of watching really embarrassing movies?
- Have you ever danced in front of the mirror?
- Is there any signature move that you often try out on the ladies?
- If you are allowed to trade lives with a celebrity, who would that be?
- Have you ever thought about playing particular sports professionally?
- Do you often dream of waking up with special power? If so, what is that special power?
- Is there anything like a game that you don’t know how to play?
- Would you consider yourself an artistic person?
- Do you have any kind of hidden talent that people should know about?
- Is there anything called “love at first sight” in your dictionary?
Also Read: Relationship Goals
So, these are the personal questions you can ask if you are dating or feeling interested. I hope next time you meet a guy; you can use these questions. If you have any such personal experience, then do feel free to share that with us in the comments section. Your experience can help our readers a lot.
Refer to our a few articles.